Monday, February 12, 2007

wiki - buffalo and the mouse

At first when reading this story I didn't like the mouse. I thought that he was greedy for wanting the entire field to himself. As the story went on I began to feel worse and worse for the buffalo. He didn't do anything wrong. Then when the fox was trying to eat the mouse I started to feel a little sorry for the mouse. Just because he had accomplished this huge thing buy killing the buffalo. However I do think that the fox was justified. He had carved the buffalo and was just if not more hungry than the mouse. I also think that the mouse could have kept a little meat for himself. He won't be able to eat that much and then they would both have gotten some meat.

1 comment:

GDM said...

Agreed, First the buffalo was greedy and full of himself, then the mouse must have gnwed that spirit out of the buffalo, becoause, whoo eee did he gain some atitude that filled him over his head, escpecially pushing his limits with the fox who gave him kindness(although he himself probably only did it for the meat)